WE’RE HERE TO SERVE YOUR FAMILY!
We’re working to help stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus while serving you with convenient, delicious meals. Check back here for service updates and other helpful information.
- Service Updates
- What We Are Doing
- Dining Rooms
- Ordering Tips
- Offers and Deals
- Pizzeria Information
- Team Member Relief Fund
SERVICE UPDATE— 6-29-20
We just wanted to share a few updates with you this week:
All of our pizzerias are again serving Capocolla Ham beginning today. So, you’ll find the Baked Buddy and Royal Hoagys, and Antipasto Salad on our menu again for dine in, pick up and delivery.
- Capocolla Ham will also again be included on the Buddy Deluxe, Meat Deluxe, Hawaiian and Foccacia Roma pizzas.
- Most pizzerias have returned to regular hours (dining rooms are typically open until at least 10PM during the week and 11PM on the weekends). Check out hours and specific information for your neighborhood pizzeria at larosas.com/locations.
Virtually all of our dining rooms are now open. Keeping you and your family’s safety in mind, here are some of things you may notice next time you dine in:
Single-use paper menus are available for dine in at all pizzerias.
- Ask your Host or Server about how you can use your mobile phone to view our full dine in and beverage menu online.
- Dining rooms allow for 6 feet of social distancing between Guests.
- The number of Guests allowed in each dining room and number of Guests in single parties who can be seated together is limited.
- A Host will greet you inside the pizzeria and show you to your table. If no tables are available, we’ll take your name and mobile phone number and we will ask you to wait outside or in your vehicle. When a table is ready, we’ll text or call you.
- Team Members who serve you (Dining Room Servers, Pick Up Area Servers, Delivery Drivers) are required to wear masks and maintain social distancing.
- We're taking extra care to make sure plates and utensils are sanitized to our existing high standards.
- We encourage you to pay with a credit card or gift card and Servers will take extra care to sanitize
- Single-use paper menus are available for dine in at all pizzerias.
- Many pizzerias are doing fast and easy curbside or drive-thru pick up.
- And don’t forget to give our contactless delivery a try. Just tell the Guest Service Representative or follow the directions on our app or online ordering.
We can’t wait to serve you soon!
Mike and Mark LaRosa
WHAT WE ARE DOING
Our top priority is keeping you and our Team Members safe. We are following the guidelines and recommendations of the Centers For Disease Control and the state and local boards of health on how to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- In addition to the regular cleaning and sanitizing we do every day; we’re taking special care to thoroughly clean and sanitize all contact surfaces throughout our pizzerias.
Our Team Members are following all recommended guidelines to help stop the spread of all respiratory diseases:
- frequent hand washing for at least 20 seconds
- avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- cover nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing
- stay home and call a doctor should they feel sick
All of our Team Members have received regular safety and sanitation training, and they are prepared to serve you safely.
- They are also following our additional cleaning, safety, and social distancing standards
We’ve begun opening dining rooms in our pizzerias. Several opened within the past two weeks. Most will open next Tuesday, May 26. We expect almost all dining rooms to be open by Monday, June 8. Each pizzeria’s dining room status and hours of operation is available at www.larosas.com/locations. We can’t wait to serve our dining room Guests! But, it might look a little different than what you’re used to:
- Our dining rooms have been modified to allow for 6 feet of social distancing between Guests.
- The number of Guests allowed in each dining room and number of Guests in single parties who can be seated together is limited and differs by state.
- A host will greet you inside the pizzeria and show you to your table. If no tables are available, the host will take your name and mobile phone number and we will ask you to wait outside or in your vehicle. When a table is ready, the host will text or call you.
- Team Members who serve you (dining room servers, pick up area servers, delivery drivers) are required to wear masks and maintain social distancing.
- We’ll give you a single-use, disposable menu and will serve your beverages in paper cups.
- While we’ll serve you with traditional plates and utensils, we’ll take extra care to make sure they are sanitized to our existing high standards.
- We encourage you to pay with a credit card or gift card and Servers will take extra care to sanitize.
For their safety, we’ve increased the physical distance between Team Members in our Guest Service Center. With fewer of them taking orders, our phone response time has been affected.
For Pick Up Orders
- Consider paying with a credit card or gift card when you order. It makes pick up A LOT easier.
- Please pick up at the time we quote you—it helps us manage a smooth flow.
- Each pizzeria is handling pick-up a little differently. Some have drive-up pick-up windows, some are doing curbside pick-up, some have transformed their entire pizzeria into a drive-thru. Please be aware when you arrive that your experience may be different than normal.
New! Contactless Delivery!
- Choose “Contactless Delivery” online or on the app, or just tell your Guest Service Representative.
- Pay with a credit/gift card when you order. Right now, no signature is required.
- Add a tip if you wish.
- Add specific delivery instructions (leave my food on the porch chair).
- Our Driver will deliver it just the way you like.
- Do we have your mobile number? Consider sharing it with us so we can call you if we have any questions about your order.
Offers and Deals
We always offer ways to make it affordable to feed your family— just visit larosas.com/coupons. You’ll find offers that you can use whether you order online or by phone when you call 888-LAROSAS.
- All pizzerias are open for delivery or pick up.
- Many of our dining rooms will re-open on Tuesday, May 26. Almost all of our dining rooms will be open by Monday, June 8.
- Each pizzeria’s dining room status and hours of operation is available at larosas.com/locations.
Due to the generosity of our Guests, we were able to raise over $500,000 for the LaRosa's Team Member Relief Fund! Thanks to all of you who’ve bought Buddy Cards or donated.