WE’RE HERE TO SERVE YOUR FAMILY!
We’re working to help stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus while serving you with convenient, delicious meals. Check back here for service updates and other helpful information.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
Our top priority is keeping you and our Team Members safe. We are following the guidelines and recommendations of the Centers For Disease Control and the state and local boards of health on how to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- In addition to the regular cleaning and sanitizing we do every day; we’re taking special care to thoroughly clean and sanitize all contact surfaces throughout our pizzerias.
Our Team Members are following all recommended guidelines to help stop the spread of all respiratory diseases:
- frequent hand washing for at least 20 seconds
- avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- cover nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing
- stay home and call a doctor should they feel sick
All of our Team Members have received regular safety and sanitation training, and they are prepared to serve you safely.
- They are also following our additional cleaning, safety, and social distancing standards
Each pizzeria dining room is following the state and local guidelines. Hours of operation are available at www.larosas.com/locations. We’re excited to serve you in our dining room but it might look a little different than what you’re used to:
- Our dining rooms have been modified to allow for 6 feet of social distancing between Guests.
- The number of Guests allowed in each dining room and number of Guests in single parties who can be seated together is limited and differs by state.
- A host will greet you inside the pizzeria and show you to your table. If no tables are available, the host will take your name and mobile phone number and we will ask you to wait outside or in your vehicle. When a table is ready, the host will text or call you.
- Team Members who serve you (dining room servers, pick up area servers, delivery drivers) are required to wear masks and maintain social distancing.
- We’ll give you a single-use, disposable menu or you are welcome to scan our QR Code on your mobile phone.
- While we’ll serve you with traditional plates and utensils, we’ll take extra care to make sure they are sanitized to our existing high standards.
- We encourage you to pay with a credit card or gift card and Servers will take extra care to sanitize.
For Pick Up Orders
- Consider paying with a credit card or gift card when you order. It makes pick up A LOT easier.
- Please pick up at the time we quote you—it helps us manage a smooth flow.
- Each pizzeria is handling pick-up a little differently. Some have drive-up pick-up windows, some are doing curbside pick-up, some have transformed their entire pizzeria into a drive-thru. Please be aware when you arrive that your experience may be different than normal.
New! Contactless Delivery!
- Choose “Contactless Delivery” online or on the app, or just tell your Guest Service Representative.
- Pay with a credit/gift card when you order. Right now, no signature is required.
- Add a tip if you wish.
- Add specific delivery instructions (EX: leave my food on the porch chair).
- Our Driver will deliver it just the way you like.
- Do we have your mobile number? Consider sharing it with us so we can call you if we have any questions about your order.
Offers and Deals
We always offer ways to make it affordable to feed your family — just visit larosas.com/coupons. You’ll find offers that you can use whether you order online or by phone when you call 888-LAROSAS.
- All pizzerias are open for delivery or pick up.
- Each pizzeria’s dining room status and hours of operation is available at larosas.com/locations.