One of our principal strengths is that we've been in business nearly 60 years, providing great food and service to our Guests. Our first franchised pizzeria opened in 1967. Not many franchises out there can say that.
A restaurant franchise is only as good as the food it serves. And thousands of people agree, LaRosa’s food can’t be beat. We offer our full menu of family favorite recipes for dine-in, delivery, or carry-out – with just the right amount of variety to make sure everyone gets the foods they love most.
LaRosa’s is truly the neighborhood pizzeria. Families have been enjoying our original recipe pizzas for generations, many of them making LaRosa’s a weekly tradition. Our fans on the social media website Facebook show the affection felt by our Guests, we invite you to read some of their accolades.
Improving our Guest experience has been key to surviving nearly six decades in the restaurant business. We keep our menu dynamic through continuous development, and maintain our remarkable customer service by using technology in unexpected ways – like operating our One Number Guest Service Center for taking call in orders.
We stand by your side throughout the entire franchise process,
from initial contact all the way up to your grand opening. Our
management and Team Member training crew are second to
none, and they draw upon their years of experience
to assure your efforts are successful.
The LaRosa Story
We want to partner with the best people in each market we serve - professionals with a proven track record who are serious about the restaurant business. We're looking for multi-unit foodservice and retail operators, as well as other investors who have a history of business success.
If your professional background is in a field other than food service, we still encourage you to submit a franchise application as a prospective franchise owner. However, should you earn a franchise, you'll be required to employ an experienced and qualified General Manager in each LaRosa's Pizzeria you own.
Your Business Experience and Skills
- Any combination of the following business experience: 1) a minimum of three years in a professional career 2) experience owning your own successful business or 3) four years experience as a restaurant General Manager.
- A substantial familiarity with consumer preferences, real estate, government, regulations, labor, and distribution issues in the market proposed for development.
- A sound reputation, integrity, and similar business values as LaRosa's.
- An infrastructure dedicated to the development of not only the franchise, but the LaRosa's brand.
- Demonstrate a passion for LaRosa's philosophy and products, ideally with a desire to own multiple locations.
- Commitment to excellence in order to successfully execute LaRosa's pizzeria systems.
Our Financial Requirements
New Franchise Owners must meet the following minimum financial requirements*:
- Net worth of $500,000 (excludes primary residence, furnishings and automobiles and debt secured by
- Liquid Assets totaling $200,000 (excludes property, retirement funds, pledged stocks and securities in
family, non-public, or closely held companies).
- Access to adequate working capital to meet the cash flow requirements of a pizzeria.
- Good or better credit rating that will satisfy our current vendor application process.
- Ability to obtain financing to develop a pizzeria and grow quickly with us.
* These are minimum requirements and do not represent the total potential costs to open and operate a LaRosa's Pizzeria.
Print Why LaRosa's PDF
"The technology at LaRosa’s is second to none, we have a great POS system… we are the envy of a lot pizza restaurants."
- Randy Lipps
"LaRosa’s is very instrumental in making sure a store succeeds, they don’t want to see a store fail...it’s not about just opening a door."
- Tim O’Hara